LABC Partner Authority Scheme
Our partner authority scheme is shared by all local authority building control (LABC) teams in England and Wales. You can choose to work with any local authority building control surveyor to undertake all pre-application and design work, regardless of the project's geographical location.
All types of organisations join our partner authority scheme ranging from large corporate clients to small and medium sized enterprises. They benefit hugely from having a dedicated building control surveyor who is able to answer their questions.
Your account manager will liaise with local authority building control colleagues at the project location to discuss site specific issues such as drainage, contamination and liaison with the local fire service. We also work closely with Northern Ireland and Scotland to provide liaison and account management.
Benefits of being registered with the LABC Partner Authority Scheme
- A single point of contact for all your building control work in England, Wales and Scotland
- Competitive pricing on high volumes of repeat work or major developments
- Easy access to the planning department, the highways engineers and local fire service
- Electronic submissions and electronic working
- In depth expertise on structure, fire, acoustics, warranties, access, contamination, energy and sustainability from LABC specialists
- Simplified fees and invoicing arrangements
- Site inspections from a local professional team with invaluable local contacts and knowledge
- The use of LABC Partner logo on all of your marketing materials.